- Estimated Delivery: Estimated delivery of your freight shipment based on scheduled pick up date and distance to final destination. This is not a guaranteed delivery date, just the best estimate based on standard transit time.
- Ordered: You confirmed your order and agreed Flock Freight will move your shipment.
- Dispatched: A Carrier agreed to move your shipment and dispatched a truck to your pickup location.
- Picked Up: Your shipment was successfully picked up from the designated pickup location.
- In Transit: Indicates the city and state of the last known location, allowing you to see the progress of your shipment from pickup to delivery location.
- Out for Delivery: Your shipment is out for delivery and will be delivered that day.
- Delivered: The LTL carriers reached the final destination and your shipment was successfully unloaded.
Freight Tracking Information
The freight tracking feature is a part of the Flock Platform. Through the Platform, customers can track all their active shipments from the time your order is placed to the time it is delivered.
To Track Freight Shipments
Log into the Flock Platform and find the shipment you want to track in your Quote History.
Click on the Tracking tab just to the right of the Order Details tab.
Follow your shipment from the time you confirmed your order to its delivery at its final destination.
How to Give Your Receivers the Ability to Track Their Inbound Shipments
When booking a shipment in the Flock Platform, simply enter in your Receiver’s email address.
Once your shipment is picked up, an email notification will be sent to your Receiver.
Upon opening the notification email, your receiver can navigate to the receiver tracking page by clicking the View and Track Shipment button.
Your receiver will have limited, read-only access to the Shipment Details and Tracking information