The Flock Platform does it all:
Supply chain professionals benefit from:
- Reliable on-time service with full control over pickup and delivery dates
- Significantly less damage
- Cost savings compared to TL rates
- Transparent pricing without sneaky accessorial fees
- 100% carbon neutral transportation
Dispatchers & drivers benefit from:
- Higher earning potential than comparable one-pick, one-drop truckloads
- Pickup and delivery appointments coordinated by Flock Freight, which ensure loads are easy to run and fit route schedules
- Technology-optimized routes that minimize out-of-the-way mileage and maximize trailer space
- Access to an untapped freight market
- Dedicated carrier support
Why reduce emissions when you could eliminate them altogether?
How a carbon neutral company, Waiākea Water, is dodging obstacles and achieving numerous business objectives with a single freight solution
Dollar Shave Club’s new way to solve old shipping problems
How this booming force in the male grooming industry increased service performance, shipment tracking, and supply chain sustainability with FlockDirect
A packaging giant’s unstoppable 99% on-time delivery streak
How Berlin Packaging uses shared truckload service to keep this long-standing record running, deliver freight intact, and slash overhead shipping costs
Taking Control with Scheduled Pickup and Delivery
How a specialty food producer uses the precision of FlockDirect to meet delivery deadlines and reduce fees.
Using Precise Logistics to Deliver a Powerful Product to the Masses
How an organic, sustainable cleaning product manufacturer uses the scheduling precision and speed of FlockDirect to meet stringent distribution center requirements.
100+ Shipments, 100% Damage Free
How a flooring importer is eliminating damage, saving time, and taking control over their LTL freight by shipping shared truckload with FlockDirect.
What is shared
Shared truckload (STL) enables several shippers to share trailer space in one multi-stop full truckload. Flock Freight’s patent-pending technology pools shipments at scale and enables our STL service: FlockDirect. The idea of pooling shipments isn’t new, but Flock Freight’s technology is.
Your new favorite freight
mode is carbon neutral
- 12.09.2021Upcoming webinarHot take: Shippers & carriers divulge how shared truckload increases efficiency
In this webinar, we’ll cover what shared truckload is and how it improves supply chain efficiency for both shippers and carriers.Register today
- 11.19.2021BlogInfographic: How to build a more environmentally conscious future for your supply chain
Learn how a green warehouse can help your business improve corporate sustainability, develop a reputable brand image, and expand your customer base Today, the need for companies to address their environmental impact is more apparent than ever. Customers care how eco-friendly your business practices are, which means acknowledging the demand for green warehousing and packaging…Read the article
- 10.04.2021BlogWhat shippers should consider when choosing between shared truckload and freight consolidation
Discover which shipping mode speeds up your supply chain with faster transit times Table of contents: Consolidated freight doesn’t equal higher service levels Fewer trucks and transfers equal higher service levels Why you should explore STL service providers Freight consolidation uses outdated processes; STL uses innovative technology This peak season, freight volumes are up, capacity…Read the article
- WhitepaperHow shippers are getting pricing power back from the LTL marketDownload
- WhitepaperLearn why your shipments move better together with this shared truckload guideDownload
No one does shared truckload like Flock Freight. Experience the difference of FlockDirect for yourself.
Rethink everything you know about multi-stop loads. Move shared truckloads to get the biggest bang for your time and effort.