We do not bill third parties, but we do accept payments from third parties if they include an invoice reference number and/or a quote reference number.
You can pay your bill in one of two convenient ways:
- Online via our Payment Portal (must pay by credit card or ACH)
- Visit our billing page for instructions and information about online payments.
- By mail via check
- Send your check to:
Flock Freight, Inc.
Dept LA 24808
Pasadena, CA 91185-4808
- Send your check to:
Just email our billing team with your new contact information at email@example.com
This depends on which method you’ve chosen to make your payment:
- Online payment portal:
- Via credit card: 1-3 business days
- Via ACH: 5-7 business days
- Mailed check: 5-10 business days
The most common reason for an account hold is an outstanding balance that’s past due. As such, the fastest way to have a hold removed is to make an immediate payment of your past due balances. You can also increase your credit limit by downloading and completing our credit application form, then sending your completed form along with your Customer ID to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your account is paid in full and it still has a hold placed on it, please contact us at email@example.com so that we can investigate and resolve the issue.
We will invoice you with Net 30 terms after your freight shipment is delivered safe and sound to its destination.
In most cases, you should receive your invoice 3-5 business days after delivery.
After a shipment is delivered, we obtain the proper document from the carrier, when available, and then bill the invoice out to your company.
First off, we’re so sorry that you’ve experienced an issue with your shipment. We’ll work hard to make it right.
If your shipment was damaged or lost, visit our Claims Information page and complete the Claims form. Once we’ve received your claim, a member of our claims support team will reach out to you with next steps.
If you have any further questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our disputes information page to read about the different types of disputes, and how to handle them.
Feel that this charge isn’t valid? We’ll go to the carrier on your behalf to dispute it. Just visit our Disputes Information page where you’ll find more information about filing disputes for a Flock Freight shipment
Great question—and we’ll get to the bottom of it for you. Please email email@example.com with the below information:
- Customer ID (found on the upper right hand section of any invoice or past due notice email)
- Payment method (check/credit card/ACH/wire)
- Date of payment submission
- Reference number
- Payment amount
- Remittance detail
We’ll investigate and get back to you with more information.
Below are the most common types of additional charges for LTL shipments and what they mean:
- Re-weigh – When a shipment weighs more than what’s quoted/listed on the BOL.
- Re-class- When a shipment moves at a different class than what’s quoted/listed on the BOL.
- Residential – When an address is zoned as a residence. If your home-based business is in a residential area, it is considered a residence.
- Accessorial – When a shipment requires an additional accessorial that was not quoted/listed on the BOL. Examples of this include liftgate services, sort and segregation services, and more.
This might happen for a few different reasons. It’s possible that there’s an additional charge for a service or change in shipment details. It’s also possible the shipment was booked after the original quote expired. If neither of these scenarios are applicable to you, visit our Disputes Information page where you’ll find more information about filing disputes for a Flock Freight shipment.
When the BOL we provide isn’t used, the carrier can bill you for the shipment brokered by Flock Freight. If this happens, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and including your invoice number and/or quote number. We’ll work with the carrier to update the paying party to Flock Freight, Inc.
Generally, extra charges occur when there was an additional service provided that wasn’t quoted. This can happen for a variety of reasons. Visit our Disputes Information page for more information on your additional charge(s).
To book (or order) a freight shipment:
- Go to the Login page if you’ve already signed up, or go to the Account Sign-Up page to quickly create an account.
- Input your freight shipment details and click “Submit” to get an instant quote.
- If the quoted amount on your pickup day is acceptable, click “Accept” to book your shipment. It’s that easy!
Freight class is determined by your shipment’s weight, length, height, density, ease of handling, value, and liability from things like theft, damage, and breakability. To easily determine the freight class of your shipment, refer to our Freight Class Chart.
The Flock Platform uses sophisticated algorithms to move your freight shipment on a truck in the Flock Carrier Network. After you submit the details of your shipment in the Flock Platform, we match your LTL freight with a reliable carrier on the shipping lane you need. All carriers are screened, vetted, and routinely audited to ensure we are consistently providing the best possible service to our customers.
Flock Freight specializes in shipping business-to-business freight across the continental United States. We currently ship LTL, FTL and Partial loads for thousands of businesses.
Flock Freight gives you three low rates based on your pickup day. When we have more lead time, our costs are lowered—and we can pass those savings right on to you!
Don’t worry; if you have a last-minute shipment and need a same-day pickup, your freight quote will still be at a low rate. But if you can plan ahead, we’ll have more time to arrange your shipment and give you an even better freight quote.
Prices based on pickup day:
- Same-day pickup: Low Price
- Next-day pickup: Lower Price
- 2 or more days out: Lowest Price
To track your shipment, simply log into the Flock Platform and find the shipment you want to track in your Quote History. Click the “Tracking” tab just to the right of the “Order Details” tab. Follow your shipment from the time you confirmed your order to its delivery at its final destination.