- How much does the Frequent Flocker program cost?
The Frequent Flocker program is free of charge to the customer. Simply sign up here and earn carbon neutrality on your FlockDirect® shipments when you reach 60 total shipments in the previous month.
- What if I want to opt-out of the Frequent Flocker program?
Simply send an email to email@example.com and one of our team members will assist in completing your unsubscribe request.
- Since I’m currently a Flock customer, am I automatically signed up for Frequent Flocker program?
No, you will need to sign up on our website in order for us to add you to either of the programs. Sign up for the Frequent Flocker program here.
- What happens if I don’t meet the 60 total shipments needed for the Frequent Flocker program?
If you don’t meet the 60 total shipment requirement in a given month, you will not receive automatic carbon neutrality on any FlockDirect® shipments for the next month. However, you’ll have an opportunity to meet that requirement again since qualification resets on the 1st of every month.
- Is there a time limitation to when I can sign-up for the Frequent Flocker program?
Nope, you’re welcome to sign up at any time.
- What type of carbon offsets does Flock buy/purchase?
Flock buys 3rd party verified carbon offsets for different projects such as wind farms, improved forestry management, hydro power, factory emissions abatement and more.
Frequent Flocker Program:
Flock Freight may revise or terminate the Frequent Flocker program at any time. You may choose to opt out of the program by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This program is not intended to alter any previous agreement covering carbon credits contained in a separate executed written contract between your company and Flock Freight. Visit this site for more information on how Flock Freight calculates carbon emissions.